Physician burned in fire from hand sanitiser dies

Physician burned in fire from hand sanitiser dies

A young physician who along with his doctor wife received serious burn injuries in a fire that originated after a cigarette came in contact with hand sanitiser at their residence in the capital’s Hatirpool area died on Tuesday morning.

Dr Rajib Bhattacharya, 36, a neurosurgeon at Bangabandhu Sheikh Mujib Medical University, succumbed to the burn injuries at Sheikh Hasina National Institute of Burn and Plastic Surgery.

Dr Rajib and his wife Dr Anusua Bhattacharya, 32, a physician of a hospital at Shyamoli, suffered burn injuries in the………..

Give a Comment